AMRs solve the labor shortage issue
- June 20, 2023
With the upgrade of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs), industry experts claim that AMRs can increasingly work alongside workers or machines. It helps to fill the labor gap and increase productivity and safety in the workplace when cooperating with human workers.
Upgraded AMRs’ features:
1. Visual simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
2. AI-based computer vision
3. Fleet management software
Let’s see how AMRs experts talk about practical cases:
– Zebra’s fulfillment edge and Fetch robotics: https://bit.ly/3kCnXAP
– OTTO Lifter: https://bit.ly/3ZsiWcR
– Seegrid Introduces Fleet Geek Data Analytics Software: https://bit.ly/3marlTV
– Fetch Robotics AMR – RollerTop: http://bit.ly/3SCg1Mz
Read More: http://bit.ly/3xW2h5W
- All Post
- Breaking News
The founder of Reitar LogTech Group, Mr. John Chan, was interviewed with the Chairman of Hong Kong Chilled Meat & Association, Mr. Kwok Shi-Hing by East Week recently.