Logtech Empowers the Development of the Greater Bay Area – The Roadshow Officially Launched
- September 12, 2023
“Zhuhai leads the summit to drive the transformation of scientific and technological achievements – HongKong, Zhuhai, and Macao Logtech Road Show” is organized by Zhuhai Science and Technology Innovation Bureau, Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region – Economic and Technological Development Bureau, Zhuhai Promotion Association of Science and Technology Innovation and Centre for Science and Technology Exchange and Cooperation between China and Portuguese-Speaking Countries. It is co-hosted by Reitar Logtech Group and SmartMore Logtech.
The roadshow will be held on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 2:00 PM, in the multi-functional hall of Zhuhai Huafa Sheraton Hotel, next to the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference.
Theme of the Roadshow:
The roadshow will revolve around “Logtech Empowers the Development of the Greater Bay Area.” Its primary focus is to explore and showcase technological innovations in the logistics industry, aiming to facilitate the transfer and practical application of scientific and technological breakthroughs between the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao region. Moreover, the event seeks to foster collaboration and enhance communication in smart logistics across the region.
Date: September, 20, 2023 (Wednesday, 2:00 PM)
Venue: The multi-functional hall, Zhuhai Huafa Sheraton Hotel
Honorable Guest list:
The roadshow will provide a valuable platform for participants to stay informed about the latest technological advancements, delve into potential collaboration opportunities, and actively participate in knowledge sharing. Esteemed guests from diverse fields, including experts, scholars, entrepreneurs, and government representatives, will gather to exchange their professional insights and share their valuable experiences.
- Zhuhai Science and Technology Innovation Bureau
- Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region – Economic and Technological Development Bureau
- Macau-Zhuhai Innovation Alliance for Industry, Academia and Research
- Science and Technology Innovation Promotion Centre of Xiangzhou and Hezhou’s new area
- Reitar Logtech Group, Managing Director and Founder Mr. John Chan
- SmartMore Logtech Group CEO Mr. Oscar Hui
1) Speech from Zhuhai and Macao Government representatives:
- Speech from Representatives of Zhuhai Science and Technology Innovation Bureau
- Speech from Representatives of Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region – Economic and Technological Development Bureau
- Speech from Representatives of Macau-Zhuhai Innovation Alliance for Industry, Academia and Research
- Speech from Representatives of the Science and Technology Innovation Promotion Centre of Xiangzhou and Hezhou’s new area
2) Discussion Feature:
- Innovation in Smart Logistics Park Operational Models and International Warehouse Technology Standards
- New Models in Logistics Real Estate Development and Technology and Empowerment of Logtech Investment
3) Roundtable Discussion:
- The Cutting Edge of Smart Logistics Technology
- Exploration of Innovative Logistics Models and Hong Kong-Zhuhai Collaboration
- All Post
- Greater Bay Alliance
When investing in logistics real estate, it is essential to understand the current market and industry conditions. As an investor, it is advisable first to gain an overview of the logistics industry in Hong Kong and then understand the models for investing in logistics real estate.
To seize the opportunities in logistics real estate investment in the Greater Bay Area, conduct in-depth research on market demand, select superior geographical locations, diversify investment portfolios, collaborate with logistics operators, and focus on technological innovation.
The GBA has established a modern industrial system with modern finance, logistics, and smart manufacturing as its core, driven by technological innovation for economic development.
The trailer transport station industry is an up-and-coming sector, particularly within the diversified industrial landscape of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA). This industry play a vital role in providing efficient transfer and distribution services, catering to the concentrated distribution requirements of large volumes of goods, thereby enhancing logistics efficiency and transportation capacity.